Design & Sales Course Advantages
Design & Sales Course:
This course covers all of the following and more:
Includes learning on how advertising works, layout, headline writing, copywriting, typography, readership principles, layout killers, creating impact, what constitutes a good brief, using images and more.
Learners will get the chance to design their own concepts and get feedback from their supervisor. Supervisors also receive training notes to assist in the critique of the learner's work.
Includes learning on pitching for bigger sales, avoiding discounting, overcoming objections, dumb sales questions, selling on merit, using design knowledge to upsell, controlling the sale, killing the 'word of mouth' excuse, closing, building integrity, buying signals, selling efficiency and more.
Training involves learner controlling animated salesman 'Max' and making critical decisions for him as he works through a sales call. Learners also get to do interactive 'face-to-face' workshopping with their sales manager.
Advantages of Adrep.info newspaper training:
- 6 months of email learning reinforcement free with every course
- Train your reps without lifting a finger
- Train new staff before they even start
- Latest ‘problem-solving’ training methods – infinitely more effective than old-style ‘talking head’ video training
- Offline tasks for staff to complete with you complement online learning, enabling you to monitor the rep’s progress and ‘sign off’ on their completion of each course
- Train all new reps with the same design and sales principles
- Cut down new rep ‘unprofitability’ by accelerating their development
- Much cheaper than a freelance trainer, and more responsive to your training needs (train staff as soon as they start, one at a time)
- Do it anywhere (even the most remote newspapers have easy access)
- Comprehensive notes (learners add information to a virtual ‘PDA’ which they email to themselves at the end of the course)
- Design-only course for Production staff or CRMs ensures that all newspaper employees learn the same design principles, leading to a better quality of advertising product in your paper
- Printed certificate for reps on completion of course
- A web-browser that runs Adobe Flash Player version 8 or above (practically any current version browser will have this).
- An internet connection. The courses will run on any connection, but it is strongly recommended that a broadband connection of at least 256Kbps is used (though the faster the connection the better).
- A new(ish) computer with at least 512MB of RAM and a 1Ghz or faster processor, running Windows XP or Vista, or Mac OS X.
- A 1024 x 768 monitor if you want to be able to view the course windows on one screen without having to scroll around.
- Speakers or headphones to hear the audio components.
Create an account today to be be able to purchase courses with a credit card, send invitations to your reps to complete courses, monitor the progress of your staff, post to blogs and forums, enter the Ad Olympics and download podcasts.
For more information or to discuss group discount rates for bulk course purchases, call 03 9419 4639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Adrep.info courses are very multimedia heavy, with videos, animations and sound all featuring regularly. In order to enjoy the optimal training experience, the learner will require access to the following: